Boutique Store Manager - Houston, TX
What we’re looking for?
A successful Store Manager will be able to integrate people, process and product to create a truly special shopping experience that will focus on providing industry-leading customer service and satisfaction. Our ideal candidate will be a true leader that exudes passion and creativity, while also possessing a strong attention to the details. We are looking for a Store Manager that can inspire a team to love where they work.
A qualified Store Manager will have several years of specialty retail experience as a Store Manager, with a strong emphasis on customer service and visual presentation. The Store Manager is responsible for every aspect of the store. They are responsible for meeting and exceeding all given sales targets and other performance goals. The Store Manager must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be an effective problem solver.
• Ensure the highest level of customer service
• Drive the business results by maximizing daily sales plans, controlling expenses and improving metrics through floor leadership, execution of training programs, and continuous coaching
• Must maintain a high degree of personal integrity, and hire a team with similar values
• Recruit, train and develop talented associates
• Maintain a visually impressive store by following visual standards set forth as well as embellishments that complement the uniqueness of the current product and season.
• Oversee store labor scheduling to ensure that projects, visual focuses, availability and system are accounted for and properly staffed with payroll guidelines.
• Protect the physical assets of the store, by conducting weekly audits, routine cycle counts and scheduled physical inventory
• Evening, weekend and holiday work required
• Retail knowledge, with hands-on experience managing all aspects of a store from stockroom to sales floor.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
• Passionate, creative and enthusiastic to ensure superior customer satisfaction
• Demonstrated leadership and integrity with a solid-team building record.
• Strong merchandising and visual skills
• Proactive and creative problem solving ability
Are you the person we've been looking for?
To apply, email a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and 2 professional references to email@example.com