We have an immediate full time position for an Order Fulfillment Associate. This position is a member of a team that is responsible for processing, packing and shipping of online orders, as well as cleaning and organizing the warehouse. The individual team members may be responsible for any one or more of the duties that need to be performed in order to complete these objectives. The Order Fulfillment Associate reports directly to the Warehouse Manager. The employee is also expected to work cooperatively with all other members of the company.
List of Duties
• Picking - responsible for taking orders called pick tickets and pulling the correct product from the product racks located in the warehouse.
• Quality Control - responsible for checking to make sure that the correct items and quantities were pulled, noting on the pick ticket that the items were checked, and putting the items on a packing table for further processing.
• Packing - responsible for packing the order in the final packages and confirming the correct items are included.
• Cleaning and Organizing - responsible for cleaning and organizing the warehouse. This includes sweeping, picking up trash, and generally keeping the warehouse clean. At the request of his supervisor, the warehouse employee may be asked to reorganize the warehouse in order to improve efficiency.
• Must have superb attention to detail in high-volume and fast-pace environment.
• Must display a positive attitude towards customers and team members, willing to help others, and possess good verbal communication skills.
• Minimum high school diploma or G.E.D. required.
• Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
• Ability to work cohesively with a variety of people.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks, ensure accuracy and efficiency, and handle
multiple duties simultaneously.
• Must have access to reliable transportation to and from work, and report to work as scheduled.
• Previous order fulfillment experience
• Great attitude, self starter
• Able to lift up to 25lbs
• Criminal background investigation will be required.
• Must have reliable mode of transportation.
• Must be able to work in our Anaheim, CA office location.
Pay: $9.50/hour to $10.50/hour depending on experience
Full-time hours (up to 40 per week)
Are you the person we've been looking for? To apply, email a cover letter, resume, and 2 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org