Visual Merchandiser & Assistant Buyer
What we’re looking for:
A successful Visual Merchandiser & Assistant Buyer will be a creative visionary that can inspire the senses through captivating visual presentation and product mix that creates a truly special shopping experience. Our ideal candidate will be an artistic innovator that will transform ordinary spaces into curated works of art utilizing strategy and instinct.
A qualified Visual Merchandiser & Assistant Buyer will have several years of specialty retail experience as a Merchandiser & Buyer, with a strong emphasis on visual presentation. This position will be responsible for merchandising our retail storefront locations and e-commerce visuals, as well as assisting the buying team with merchandise selections. The Visual Merchandiser & Assistant Buyer must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be an effective communicator.
- Drive business results by measurably improving sales performance and other performance metrics through merchandise floor layout and design, leadership and creative improvements.
- Maintain a visually impressive environment by creating and following visual plans for racks, displays, windows, shelves and fashion panels, as well as embellishments that complement the uniqueness of the current product mix and season.
- Serve as a visual merchandising mentor for Store Managers and Sales Associate.
- Assist buying team in hand-selecting merchandise that embodies customer base and creates fashion trends
- Coordinate with Marketing & Creative Team to ensure proper execution for in-store and online promotional events, seasonal spotlights and offers.
- Retail knowledge, with hands-on merchandising and buying experience in apparel industry.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed expectations and deadlines
- Passionate, creative and enthusiastic to ensure superior visual presentation
- Awareness of current fashion trends, as well as ability to become knowledgeable on our brand and customer profile
- Sophisticated merchandising and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills mixed with creative instincts
- The ability to support sales generation through visual and display emphasis
- Position will be located in Anaheim, CA offices with weekly travel to Los Angeles and frequent trips to storefront locations (travel required)
Are you the person we've been looking for?
To apply, email a cover letter, resume, and 2 professional references to email@example.com